Sunday, July 25, 2010

Padron Baby #3 - 20 weeks


Today I am 20 weeks pregnant with our third baby! It's hard to believe I'm 1/2 way through what will probably be my last pregnancy. Just knowing that makes every moment, every movement special.

Although I was extremely sick for five weeks, this pg has been much easier than my last. I have more energy now than before I was pregnant and the joy of knowing I have a sweet baby inside makes it even more blissful!

Everyone seems to think we're having a girl this time. I would love the experience of having a girl, but I also adore my boys so much that another boy would bless me beyond words! Either way, we will find out this coming Friday, July 30th at our ultrasound appointment. I can hardly wait!

We have names picked out, which it's amazing in itself that Leo and I agree on a boy name and girl name this early! Christian "Cruz" will be the boy. Cruz was Leo's grandmother's last name. Ella Maree will be the girl name. Ella is Leo's grandmother and Maree was my grandmother's middle name. Both names are meaningful and we can't seem to think of anything else that we both like more.

The bible says that children are a gift from the Lord and I'm just so thankful that Father God continues to pour out his blessings on us. It's certainly more than we deserve and His confidence in us is beyond flattering.

1 comment:

  1. You make us so proud of all of you!!
    Love, Granny & Gramps

    ReplyDelete