Thursday, July 8, 2010

Baby Beanies





I've always crocheted afgans and baby blankets, but since I've been pregnant, I've flirted with the idea of branching out and trying baby beanie hats.

Although my great-grandma Gragg taught me to crochet when I was 12 years old, I've never actually followed a pattern or thought I could read one. With the invention of the Internet thought, I can not only read about how to make different crochet stitches, I can actually watch videos of someone demonstrating them. Grandma Gragg would be proud!!

So, here are my first two attempts at making those trendy little baby beanies that all the kiddos are wearing. They are the same pattern, but made with a much different weight fabric.

Today, I'm trying an new pattern. Can't wait to see how it turns out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment