Tuesday, August 31, 2010

25 Weeks


Today I had my 25 week OB appointment for baby boy Padron #3!! I've been having so many painful Braxton Hicks contractions and lots of cramping, but that's all chalked up to having two other sweet little boys to take care of, a full time job, 100+ degree weather and lots of errands to run on the weekend. Laying down and water seem to help, but taking it easy is a LOT easier said than done around this busy house.

At any rate, baby boy #3 is growing and moving lots...my stomach feels like the inside of a bounce house. In fact, while I was at the doctor, the baby was moving so much they almost couldn't get a heart rate. The nurse kept asking if he was always this active. Without hesitation, I said, "Yes!" :)

Honestly, most nights I get about an hour of sleep before baby or Braxton Hicks wake me up. I know it will all be worth it as soon as this sweet blessing is in my arms! And, it looks like that will be a week earlier than I originally expected. My CSection date will most likely be 12/8!!

What a blessed Christmas this year will be! I can't think of a more amazing gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment