Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Noah's 1st Day of Preschool





Today, my baby boy Noah started his very first day of preschool at Wylie United Methodist Church's Learning Academy Preschool.

Noah looked like such a big boy this morning dressed in his new polo style shirt and plaid shorts. He proudly carried his Thomas the Train backpack and lunch box.

When we arrived at school Ms. Theresa was waiting for us. Blocks were on the table and names were on the cubbies.

There was a bit of trepidation and a few tears as I tried to leave. Ms. Theresa was there to take him from my arms and hold him. By the time I peeked back in, Noah was happily playing.

I can't wait to hear how his day went and see what fun things he made. I am so blessed to watch my boys grow...what a privilege to be their mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment