Saturday, August 21, 2010

Luke and the Whoopee Cushion



I guess I should just get used to the fact that in a house where three little boys live (well, actually four)there is bound to be a lot of "fart" and butt talk.

At Luke's recent visit to the pediatric dentist, he got to choose a toy from the prize wall. Of all the things up there, what do you suppose he chose...a whoopee cushion!

As I stood there trying to focus on everything the nurse was telling me about his upcoming procedures and the heart-stopping bill that will accompany it, Luke was blowing up his whoopee cushion and slowly pressing the air out. Giggles ensued and I have to admit, I was laughing too.

When we got home, Noah thought it was equally funny...and so did Leo. We warned Luke not to plop down on it too hard because it would burst...but what do you think he did...blew it up as much as he could and dropped his butt right down on it. With a huge POP, it was gone. Oh darn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment