Friday, August 21, 2009

A visit to Uncle Jeremy's








This weekend we made a trip to Frisco to see my brother and his new baby, Graham. Even though it had only been a few weeks since our last visit, Graham had changed so much. Right now, he reminds me so much of my SIL. My favorite thing about baby "G" is his perfectly round head. Oh, I just want to rub it...so peach-fussy soft...I love it!!

Luke was being camera shy, but Noah sat right down and let us take his picture with his cousin. It's so strange now that Noah is not the "baby" anymore. He's my baby, but seeing him next to Graham made me realize what a big boy he really is!

Granny and Gramps also flew in from FL to meet little "G" for the first time. The boys had a great time seeing them too! Granny said that Noah had changed the most since the last time she saw him because he was up and walking now. His newest skill is being able to push himself up to a standing position without any props to help him pull up. He really does go just about everywhere that Luke does!

We were having a great time, but after a couple of hours the boys started to get fussy...around 5:30ish my boys start to lose their splendor and turn back in to pumpkins. We call it the "witching hour" at our house! So before the magic wore off we loaded up in the van and headed home.

I can't wait until the next time we get to see Jeremy and his family again...Labor day is in a couple of weeks, so hopefully we can get together again then.

No comments:

Post a Comment