Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spiderman & His Side-kick






Luke has officially made the leap from little-boy to big-boy. No longer is he interested in "baby" stuff. He is all in to Batman, Spiderman, Superfriends, etc. Some of his favorite birthday presents have been his Batman pajamas and his Spiderman costume...along with the action figures and toys of the same theme.

I never know who is going to show up when I turn around. One minute it's Batman. Then next time it's Spiderman.

I couldn't resist taking a picture of Luke in the Spiderman costume that Nana bought him. He's so funny when he puts it on. He'll say, "Mommy, you act surprised when you turn around and I'll say, 'It's ok, ma'am...I'm the good Spiderman and I'm here to save the day!'"

Poor Noah just goes along with whatever Luke is pretending. He must think his brother is silly because he laughs and chases after him where ever he goes. It's so neat to see the boys playing together more. I'm so excited for all the fun years ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment