Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus



Every year over the Christmas holiday we bake a Happy Birthday cake for Jesus to help explain the real meaning of Christmas to the boys.

Luke always helps measure and mix the cake, but he has FREE reign over the decorations. I get out the sprinkles and let him go for it!

This year we used my new round cake pans with a yellow cake mix and chocolate frosting, which is our favorite! I wrote, "Happy Birthday Jesus" on it and Luke went to work with the rest of the decorations.

By the time he was done, it was quite the creation. He was very proud! I think next year Noah will be able to get in on the fun too! It's so precious to see my boys growing up and being able to do so many fun holiday activities!!

Happy Birthday Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment