Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Made in the Shade with Ice-cold Lemonade


One of Luke's neighborhood buddies, Jonathan, came over the other day to play. The boys stayed inside and played the Wii for quite a while, but true to the nature of a boy, they soon grew restless and wanted to go outside.

I'm so thankful we have a nice big covered patio and a swing set fort with picnic table underneath that provides them with a few places to escape from the direct heat of the sun.

I tried to keep the boys cool and hydrated with Popsicles and a pitcher of ice-cold lemonade. They thought it was so neat I made them their own little pitcher and cups to pour in to. I'm not sure how much actually made it in to Noah's mouth, but I know he had fun drinking it...and that it cooled him off as it ran down his shirt and shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment