Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Like Father, Like Son



Even though it's been over 100 degrees five days this week, Luke insists on putting on jeans, a belt, and a white tank top every morning...just like his dad. He is obsessed with having pockets for his wallet, cell phone, keys and other items just like Leo does every morning when he gets ready.

The other morning I tried explaining that it was just too hot for jeans, but he insisted that he dress just like daddy. So, while they were out on the patio, I snapped a couple of pictures of them together.

It's so cute to see Luke imitating his daddy. He wants to be a grown up so badly. It's actually kind of scary. I always tease him and tell him not to grow up too fast on me...but that no matter how big he gets, he'll always be my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment