Monday, June 21, 2010

Flipping Out with Daddy!



I have to give credit where credit is due...Leo is really a fun daddy!! I don't know how he manages to do this, but he can flip Luke and Noah over his head and ever so controled, land them flat on their feet. This is no easy task when you consider Luke is 60 pounds!!

The other evening, after Leo got home from work, the boys begged and begged to keep playing. They wrestled, flipped, and played chase until Leo couldn't go any longer!

It's so funny to watch boys play. I used to get scared that someone was going to get hurt, but I've learned to let that go most of the time. I know that rowdy horse-playing is the way boys show their affection. And I LOVE that Leo is such an affectionate dad.

I know that these are the times our boys will remember when they are grown and have children of their own.


No comments:

Post a Comment