Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chocolate Muffins on the Patio




Yesterday we rearranged the patio so that the boys' toys were under the shade of the roof. With temperatures reaching over 100 this weekend, I knew we had to make a space for them to play that was protected from the sun. Thankfully, our patio is big enough to fit several of their play toys and located directly under our two outside fans. It's still super-hot, but at least the sun isn't beating down on them.

I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of Luke and Noah eating their afternoon snack...chocolate, chocolate-chip muffins. Chocolate and 100 degree weather make for two chocolaty faces!! Super-messy, but super-cute!

Still, there is nothing I can do to convince my boys to stay inside where it's cool. They beg to be outside...and if I try to keep them in, they get fussy and in to big trouble! Something about little boys ...they just need to be outside with space to roam!

No comments:

Post a Comment