Thursday, January 23, 2014

365 - This is How We Do It!

On an average ordinary day, this is the progression of three little boys...


Starting with Noah, it is a process to be this handsome!


Gotta make sure the faux-hawk is just right.


Not too shabby, eh?


This is how you eat a corn dog. 


Corn dogs make Cruzie "vewy, vewy" happy!


...And sleepy when his belly is full. 


This how Luke does his homework. 


Well, maybe that smile was a small exaggeration-this is more like it.


But, this really is how he looks when he's D-O-N-E!

#365ThisIsHowWeRoll

1 comment:

  1. I have this picture on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays and I love it. The boy is absolutely gorgeous and very good looking! https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z5bKBMzwpmk/UuGtKsXX_oI/AAAAAAAAQOQ/YmOjE1CwIzQ/s0/DSC00745.JPG The picture is clear and sharp so when I walk up to admire him he appears to be directly in front of me. The display is warm and smooth so I love leaning close and along his neck and ear and cheek, and his mouth and lips. I love running my tongue around his ear and pressing my lips against his ear and whispering sweet things to him and telling him beautiful he looks! I also have this picture on display life size and he gets tons of kisses, especially late in the evening when I turn down the lights for bed https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wAQ99z1CgVA/UuGtKqkxHgI/AAAAAAAAQOY/vzSdDaxgd2I/s0/DSC00747.JPG

    ReplyDelete