Monday, January 6, 2014

365 - Our Own Brand of Silly

Trying to convince the boys to let me take their picture EVERY.SINGLE.DAY isn't as easy as it sounds. 

Cruz was not having any part of looking at the camera, let along smiling for me. This picture is actually one of the more pleasant expressions he made while I was trying to convince (ok...bribe) him to look at me just once. So, true to the 365 concept, here is the real-life picture I was able to snap of him with his Lego storage box with Oscar curiously standing near by watching. 



Noah, on the other hand, was animated as ever. True to his unique sense of style, he is wearing his big brother's pj pants, my warm-winter boots, a Santa hat and red & black party balloons accessorizing the ensemble. 

Luke, throwing up his Texas Longhorns gansta signs, was happy to oblige my photo request. He threw down a Florida State Indian chop too, but I'll save that picture for another day.  


Normally, I'm the one behind the camera, but Noah was insistent that I have my picture taken too. Too bad I was just about to hop in the bath before bed...hair pulled back, glasses on...don't let my "glam-mom" look wow you too much!


Finally, end of the day, two boys corralled in the tub and one cooperative boy outside the tub, I managed to get one picture with my three Musketeers all together. They sure don't make it easy...but this is definitely an accurate depiction of our last day of Christmas break - it is our own brand of silly. Not for the faint-hearted. 


Thankful for today...esp that it is almost bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment