Wednesday, January 15, 2014

365 - Ripstik!

Oh me - oh my - oh! Luke's Ripstik skateboard came today! Ever since the neighbor boy brought his out to play, Luke's regular skateboard just hasn't hit the mark. He used his Christmas money to buy it and has been enviously watching Davis ride his, as he eagerly awaited its arrival.  


Noah was equally excited about the box it came in. I'm telling you, this boy has a "thing" for boxes. He is the biggest pack-rat and I'm more than a little concerned about seeing him on an episode of "Hoarders" one day. Check out that glazed-over look on his face. It's like he's on a cardboard high!


Cruzie just sat watching it all. He was naked and refused to get dressed, so I had to sit him in the chair and cover him up in order to get his 365 picture today.  My silly bambino loves to run around the house yelling, "I nakie! I nakie!"


Any day the UPS truck comes is a good day in the Padron house! 

#365ThankfulForUPS

No comments:

Post a Comment