Friday, January 3, 2014

365 Project - Luke, Noah, Cruz

Decided to start a 365 project this year...taking one picture a day of my boys doing every day life. 

Today is January 3, 2014, so I'm a few days behind. The concept is still valid though and I believe at the end of this year, I will look back and be happy I dedicated the time to capturing a year in the life of my world. 

 Today, I found Luke outside playing soccer with the neighbor girls. He wasn't up for smiling, but I did get him to stand still in front of a tree just long enough to snap a pic. 


Noah was in our front yard on a nature expedition, collecting leaves and berries from the bushes. He is being his happy-go-lucky self...cutest dimples ever! 


 Cruz was inside watching Sam and Cat on Nickelodeon with that darned yaya! Oh my... I am really not convinced he will ever give that thing up!


And that is pretty much how the last Friday of our Christmas break went! Just hanging out being family!

No comments:

Post a Comment