Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cousins




We took the boys to meet their first cousin today! Baby Graham is just over a month old and absolutely precious!


I don't know who was more excited, Luke or Noah. I think Noah was certainly more curious. He was so cute trying to touch Lil' "G" when he was sitting in his car seat and again when Uncle Jeremy was feeding him.


Too bad Noah doesn't understand the concept of "gentle" just yet. His touches were more like slaps, so we had to move him away from the baby, which he did not like one bit! It wasn't long before Rodney and Reggie (my brother's beagles) caught his eye though and off he went to grab their tales and pinch their noses...poor doggies!


We didn't stay long...you could just tell by the look on Jeremy and Sarah's face that they hadn't slept much. Anyone who has a baby knows that sleep deprived/glazed over expression that all new parents wear for the first 6 months of the baby's life. Oh, if only they had the perspective of us parents with older children...it DOES get better, I promise!!


So strange to think that Noah isn't the baby in the family anymore. Now that my baby isn't the baby, I wish I was closer to help Jeremy and Sarah. Is it crazy for me to have the baby itch again already? (Don't answer that!)
Sons are a heritage from the Lord...PSALMS 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment