Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Aunt Niki








Yesterday afternoon Aunt Niki arrived! The boys were so excited to see her! I think Luke talked to her without taking a breath from the time she walked in the door until the two of us left for dinner. They watched Curious George and played with just about every toy in the toy room!




When Leo got home from work, Niki and I left to meet some of the ladies from my moms' group for a splurge at The Melting Pot...it was 1/2 price Ladies Night!! I haven't had that much fun in a while! Great food + great friends = great memories!! We didn't get home until after 11:00pm, which is late for an (old) early bird like me!




This morning, bright and early, Luke remembered that Aunt Niki was sleeping on his top bunk. When I came out of the baby's room, there was Luke...light on...crawling on the top bunk to wake her up!! I don't even think it was 7am yet! {Sorry, Aunt Niki!!}




So today I've taken the day off of work and we're headed out for some sister time. Sure to be fun and make for a good blog post later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment