Sunday, November 21, 2010

Spirit Sleeves


Not too long ago, we bought Luke a Wally Watkins Wrangler's shirt to wear on Fridays to their Wrangler Round-Up pep rallies. Luke loves Fridays because of all the fun activities during the assembly. I love Fridays because I don't have to think about what Luke is going to wear to school.

Recently though, the weather has turned cooler and I wasn't sure if he'd be able to continue to wear just a t-shirt. About that time I got an order form from the school for something called spirit sleeves. I'd never heard of them, but thought the description sounded perfect to extend the life of Luke's t-shirt.

So, we bought a pair and boy does Luke like them! He was so excited to be able to wear them that he immediately put them on and even wore them to bed that night! The next day was equally exciting when he went to school wearing them.

I love seeing my big-boy so excited about school activities. These spirit sleeves are such a neat idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment