Wednesday, November 3, 2010

34 weeks...and counting


Exactly 5 weeks from today we will be holding our new baby boy! I'm so excited thinking about how sweet and joyful that day will be.

I'm also growing anxious about all the things I have yet to do. I guess I just thought that since I was having another boy that I didn't need to do anything. The problem with that is Luke and Noah were born in July...this baby will be born in December. That means I need lots of warm newborn things that I hadn't thought about.

My doctor's appointment went well. I'm measuring small at 31cm and it looks like the baby is face up, with his back to my back, which is also lending itself to the fact that I look so small. Everyone is shocked to find out I'm 34 weeks pregnant. Good thing I'm having a CSection, otherwise we'd be looking in to techniques to turn the baby.

We still haven't decided on a final baby name. Christian Cruz and Justus Jude are at the top of our list. I guess we better finalize that too!

5 more weeks...I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment