Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Noah's 1st Music Program at LAP


Noah "performed" in his first music program at the Learning Academy Preschool on Monday evening. I say "performed" because all he really did was stand there...maybe he mumbled a few words, but that was about it. He definitely doesn't enjoy the spotlight quite as much as his big brother Luke does...who stole the show when he was 2years old. None-the-less, I was such a proud mommy sitting in the audience watching my Sweet Angel on stage.

I actually think the excitement leading up to the performance was more fun for Noah. We dressed him in his handsome button up shirt and matching brown jeans. Then, to my surprise, he insisted on wearing his cowboy boots...which made him look like SUCH a big boy. Oh, he was excited to walk out that door so spiffily dressed!

After his performance, he was very happy to see daddy, Luke and Ms. Sherry waiting for him. We all gave him big hugs and high-fives.

I can't wait until the next performance at the end of the school year. Maybe by then he will have come out of his shell just a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment