Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cowboy in Undies



Noah is just too stinkin' cute in his big boy undies & cowboy boots! I am so proud of him for basically potty-training himself. I'm still amazed at how easy it has been!! There's no doubt we're still in the "training" phase though, so most of the time Noah is running around in his undies...if we're lucky!

I'm not sure what he's more excited about...his first pairs of super-hero undies or the fact that he can fit in to Luke's old cowboy boots. Regardless, it's the combination of the two that make for such an adorable memory!

I wish I had been able to catch him with his stick-pony and sombrero. Now that was a funny site!!

9 comments:

  1. want yours sucked too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do by him, little boys r hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. latest for me was 18 months had him 2 weeks ago

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna push my dick into him so bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah see how much he can take, sexuallymolest him at the same time

      Delete
  5. Imagine him choking on cock haha imagine, imagine holding his head down and making him take a whole cock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they suck real good but baby is even nicer

      Delete
  6. I wanna see his little penis

    ReplyDelete
  7. sucking boys is hot

    ReplyDelete