Saturday, September 25, 2010

Luke & Kindergarten



Luke came home this week with so much to tell me about the police officers that visited his school. He was so excited to have seen a police car up close, the K9 unit, the pepper spray the use on bad guys and even a real gun!

The funniest part was when he put on the police hat they made and asked to borrow our pepper grinder so he could protect our house from burglars.

The next thing that Luke had to tell me about was his trip to the library! For the past several weeks the kids have been allowed to visit the library, but not check out books, as they have been teaching them about how to be responsible with the books and take care of them. Well, this week the FINALLY were allowed to bring a book home to read. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at the book Luke chose. It was titled, "My Dog is as Smelly as Dirty Socks." Ha!

I have to say that so far Luke has had a wonderful kindergarten experience. I'm so happy and excited for him! He's such a smart boy and is growing up so quickly right before my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment