Friday, December 28, 2012

2013 Picture with Santa

Christmas wouldn't be complete without our annual trip to see Santa. This year's picture is especially precious to me, as Cruz was so completely inconsolable! He has been recovering from the flu earlier this week and was already not in a good mood. Having me leave him on this strange Santa's lap sent him over the top. He screamed from the moment I backed away until I came back and picked him up. Santa was very calm & good with him, reassuring me that he would hold him while they took the picture.

After the picture was snapped, Santa spent a few minutes with each big boy. He asked them their age, what they wanted for Christmas, and even asked them to work hard at getting along with each other.  It's as if he really knew them! They were delighted!!


No comments:

Post a Comment