Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mommy's little helpers




Ok, so I almost feel bad that Luke and Noah love cleaning so much. Note that I said "almost."

Yesterday I was cleaning and Noah wanted my towel, so rather than letting him fuss, I just gave it to him and got a new one. When Luke saw this, he, of course, wanted one too...he also wanted a bottle of cleaner. So, I mixed up a little simple green with a lot of water and let him go for it.

By the time he was done, Luke had wiped down all my kitchen counters, the dishwasher, fridge, and oven...also the floors, window sills, front door and cabinets. I literally had to take the rag and cleaner away from him because I couldn't think of anything else for him to clean!!


This morning he woke up and wanted to clean some more. We had to get to school, but I've promised to let him clean anytime he wants! Wow...this arrangement just might work for me. Wonder how long cleaning will be fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment