Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daddy & Me Rodeo







Today is the Daddy & Me Rodeo at Luke's school. (Or as Luke calls it, the "Daddy-o Rodeo!")

This morning Luke dressed in his boots, handkerchief and cowboy hat. He was SO excited to have daddy come to his school at lunch. I think daddy was equally excited.


To make the day special, Leo is picking up a McDonald's lunch to fuel them up for all the games and activities the school has planned. Although I've never been, I did see the parking lot blocked off with stick horses, obstacle courses and relay-type games. I can't wait for the boys to get home to tell me all about their day!!


Although unrelated, I had to put in a picture of my baby boy this morning too. He's getting so big and I just can't believe how fast the time is flying!! Not a day goes by that I don't think about what a blessed mother I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment