Friday, December 6, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree 2013

Since the great icemagedon of 2013 have us all cooped at home today, we decided to be productive and put up the Christmas tree. We usually have it done the weekend after Thanksgiving, but this year we were running a bit behind. 


I' glad I got this one smiling picture of Noah because he has been a major TOOT today. Bless his heart, he's been in time out, grounded to his room and spanked more times than I can count. I think the ice must have his ears clogged because he is not obeying and being downright defiant.


Luke has been so helpful! He's had a great time putting the ornaments on the tree and is learning to be a real peacemaker who comes up with solutions & ways for everyone to get along. 


This was the first year that Cruzie really got in to decorating. His favorite part was eating...er, I mean hanging... the candy canes on the tree!


The obligatory Christmas picture. It makes me giggle for so many reasons. Mainly because it truly does capture the moment of today!



No comments:

Post a Comment