Tuesday, December 10, 2013

God dearly prizes & loves you...

Just going back through some notes I took at church this week. So many poignant thoughts I want to remember.

You are a beloved child of God. He loves you with a sacrificial love that is pure & fruitful. We are to walk in love the way Christ loved us, but if we aren't understanding the height, depth, length & breadth of his love, we won't be able to mimic and share it with the world. It's a radical love that allows us to love the unlovable. It is intentionally cultivated and produces fruit that is good, right & true. It is agape love...a love that gives what is needed, but not always what is wanted.

I am so humbled when I think about the fact that God loves me just the way I am. I am so thankful to be forgiven. I am so grateful to be a part of a church that is teaching me how much God loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment