Friday, April 15, 2011

Cruzie-Woozie - 4 Months



Despite my best attempts to nick-name Cruz "Little Bear", it just hasn't stuck! Probably because there isn't much little about him. At 4 months old he is wearing 9 month clothing and is pretty near the top of the percentile charts for size.

Considering how sweet and round and yummy Cruz is, I've gravitated to calling him Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Pumpkin and Punkie. These just roll more naturally off the tongue and certainly describe him better.

Another name that we all call him is Cruzie-Woozie. Noah chose that name and it's definitely stuck! It's so cute to see the big boys loving on and playing with Cruz. It gets my imagination going in to the future and what they will all be like playing together once Cruz is mobile.

Despite the fullness, loudness and messiness of life, not a day goes by that I don't stare down in to that sweet round face and feel such enormous blessing. I love watching his eye lashes uncurl in to a beautiful frame around his big blue eyes...I love watching his mouth make that peaceful, "nursie", sucking motions while he sleeps...and I love counting the chubby rolls on his legs right down to his fat little kankles!

Oh, to remember these moments! I know they will be grown before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment