Saturday, October 9, 2010

Baby Boy Padron #3 - 30 Weeks



I can't believe I'm already 30 week pregnant. In some ways I feel like I've been pregnant forever. In other ways, I can't believe it's 3/4 of the way over.

Knowing that this will most likely be my last baby makes the aches and pains a little more tolerable. Emphasis on "little." These days I'm pretty much exhausted, achy, not sleeping well and dealing with an incredible amount of Braxton Hicks contractions.

It will certainly all be worth it in the end, but right now the exhaustion and pain are making for one grumpy mommy most days. I feel really bad when I am short with Luke or not able to get up and play like I used to. I find myself apologizing a lot these days, but I guess it's good for the boys to see me modeling that.

Since we're having a CSection, my due date is actually at 39 weeks on Wednesday 12/8. I'm excited to meet my new baby boy and revel in the magical moments of those first few weeks.

If there is one thing that I can say with certainty, it's that I LOVE my boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment