Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!!



The boys are both old enough this year to really be excited about Halloween. And, they each have opinions about what they want to be. No surprise, Luke wanted to be Batman. When I asked Noah if he wanted to wear his fireman costume again or Superman, without hesitation he said "Ooop-ee-man!"

We started the festivities on our little cul-de-sak. I think the kids must have made the rounds 2-3 times before heading further down the street. Leo is proudly wearing his flashing Tampa Bay Bucs hat and jersey...since they won the game tonight he's officially dressed as the Bucs #1 fan.

5 weeks away from delivering our third super-hero, I'm not able to walk very far this year, so I'm staying behind to hand out candy to all the trick-or-treaters that come our way. I have to admit that it's pretty darn fun to stay here and see all the kids too.

It shouldn't be long and the boys will be home. After a few sweet treats, there will be LOTS of brushing, flossing and gargling before heading to bed. Cavity bugs and super-heroes just don't mix!

So, this year I have two little super-heroes...but, they've always been super to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment