Monday, May 31, 2010

Pool Party Fun



It's Memorial Day weekend and H-O-T. With temperatures approaching 100, we knew we had to put up the pool and water slide for the boys to play in.

And, play they did! Lil' Luke and Donovin came over for a fun day in the sun. Those boys played their hearts out going from the pool, to the water slide to, to the trampoline. They had a quick break for a movie and lunch, then they were right back outside for more fun. Everyone should get a GOOD night of sleep tonight for sure!!

I have to be honest, I was NOT looking forward to winter ending and summer's sweltering heat, but watching the boys play today reminded me of just how much fun summer can be.

Now...if everyone would just go home so I could hop in!!!! With my 3mo pregnant belly, I look more fat and bloated than anything. And, without a maternity swimsuit there's no way I'm getting in while anyone else is looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment