Saturday, May 1, 2010

Easy Bake Oven!





The Betty Crocker Easy Bake Oven...the name alone takes me back in time. I always wanted one as a little girl, so when Luke and Noah received one from Granny and Gramps this week, I was secretly bursting with excitement!

Luke didn't waste time tearing in to the 20-25 individually wrapped packages of cookies, cakes, brownies and even pretzels! I was a good mom and took pictures while he opened every last one, but inside I couldn't wait to take a closer look.

After the opening was complete, we carefully organized each package in a special bin that we put in the pantry that is especially for Luke.

Luke's first choice to bake was the yellow vanilla cake with pink frosting and sprinkles. Two perfectly proportioned little cakes were the end result. So much fun to frost and sprinkle! But, even more fun to eat!

I can honestly say that if I had to guess right now what Luke would be when he grows up, one of top choices would be a chef. He loves to help me cook, pretend to cook in his play kitchen, watch Food Network cooking shows, etc. I think this Easy Bake Oven may have taken his passion to a whole new level. I can't wait to see what he decided to bake next!

No comments:

Post a Comment