Sunday, February 2, 2014

365 - Superbowl Sunday

 It's superbowl Sunday and boy are we partying it up - ;)
Seriously though, there were some funny moments throughout the day.
It was awfully quiet, when I peaked in the toy room I found Oscar & Cruzie contently playing in his cage.


Later, overcome with excitement for the upcoming football game, my bambino fell a sleep on the ground right where he was playing. 
This boy is my heart.


Noah is a party all on his own. 
Put that boy outside and he will find something to do until you call him inside.


Once inside, the party doesn't stop though.
Always dressed to a "T", today he's a vegetarian fireman/construction worker.
This boy is my joy!


Luke had his ups and downs today. 
Here he is channeling his serious perfectionism with his love of art.


Of everyone, Luke wins the team-spirit award.
Here he is carefully making signs for each of the football teams.
This boy is my mirror reflection. 


We'll end our Superbowl Festivities with a family favorite dinner of black forest ham, baked potatoes, corn, peas & carrots and sauteed greens with yellow peppers. 

#ThankfulForMyBoys


1 comment:

  1. I have something hard I'd love to put in Luke's mouth.

    ReplyDelete