Thursday, February 13, 2014

365 - Rock-A-Bye Baby

I absolutely LOVE that Cruz will fall a sleep in my arms. I can't remember either of the other boys doing it, although I'm sure they must have. 

Maybe I'm just sentimental because Cruz is my last baby. Maybe I'm having a hard time letting go of my "child-bearing" years as I look toward turning 40. 


Regardless, I can't stop taking pictures of my sleeping baby. His little face is just so precious. His little face is engraved on my heart, but I worry about my memory. These years are going so fast - too fast.  


Oh how much I love this little guy. It's intensely scary. If he only knew how much power he wields over my Mama's heart. I have a sneaking suspicion he's on to me though...he's definitely the "baby" of the family ...a little sweet...a little spoiled rotten.


#BittersweetBaby #SlowDownTime

No comments:

Post a Comment