Thursday, April 4, 2013

Noah's 1st Baseball Game - Go Blue Rangers

Finally, the weather cooperated long enough for one of the boys to play the opening game of the 2013 Spring season! What made this day even more special, was that it was Noah's first game ever! He's on the Blue Texas Rangers team and he is already a star! In his two times up to bat, he knocked the ball in to the outfield both times! He also made a play on first and got a runner from the other team out! He was so proud of himself when he came back to the bench where I was sitting. He stuck his little fingers through the chain-link fence & said, "Mom! Give me five!"

And, I was a proud Mama wearing my blinged out baseball hat & shirt! It took me a while to come around, but with 2 boys playing ball and one more on the way, I've officially embraced my identity as a baseball mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment