Friday, August 10, 2012

Mommy & The Pumpkin

I can't remember why we took this picture, but I love my chunky pumpkin and wanted to document it in our family blog. We were obviously dressed up - had to have been for church. My sweet baby is growing up so fast. He still loves his paci & bottle before bed...and I have to admit I love it too. I should probably be encouraging him to wean off these things, but I love having my baby and don't want him to grow up too fast. Knowing he's our last baby makes everything more special, precious, bittersweet. It's a hard thing to articulate just how amazing it is to watch these three little beings grow up in front of me. Most of the time I'm lost in the chaos of the moment, but every once in a while it hits me how fast time is going by. Despite the hustle, bustle, noise & lack of sleep, I know that I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment