Sunday, October 23, 2011

Snaggle-tooth Luke

Luke lost his first top tooth tonight! It was after a long day of running around and baseball games that he finally let me yank it! It was really barely hanging on. In fact, when you looked at him it appeared as if he had a really crooked tooth. Not so...just a really loose tooth! A slight crisis occurred when, after sealing it in a ziplock baggie, it somehow fell out. Waterworks immediatley ensued, but we found it in the sheets of our bed. Whew! Crisis averted! I am eager for Luke to wake up. I know he'll come running out here to show me what the tooth fairy left him for his tooth. He's sure to be excited about being a dollar richer! For the recap: Luke is 6 years old, in first grade and has lost two bottom teeth and one top tooth! My boys are growing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment