Thursday, May 5, 2011

Big Brother Luke Feeds Baby Cruz


Luke is such a good big brother. He's kind and gentle and absolutely loves his little brothers! He is especially eager to gain enough responsibility to be a "baby sitter." He loves to hold his baby brother and is ever so careful to cradle Cruz's head.

Yesterday Luke was DELIGHTED when as I asked him if he wanted to give Cruz a bottle. He kept saying that now he was a "real babysitter!"

I'm not sure Cruz knew what to think. He kept looking at me like, "Why is my brother feeding me?" In the end, he didn't drink much from Luke and I had to take him to finish things up. That didn't matter to Luke though. He felt helpful and victorious in his tasks!

My sweet boys. They are loud and messy and rowdy, but they are equally loving and sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment