Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cruz - So Sleepy!


This morning after the big boys went off to school, I put Cruz in his exersaucer so I could get a few things done.

It had only been a few minutes when i sat down with my coffee to start working. As I enjoyed the quiet for the first time this morning, I heard a strange noise that I thought sounded like a strong, steady breathing - almost a soft snore. I looked down and couldn't believe Cruz was sleeping, standing straight up in his exersaucer! Poor baby!

I immediately picked him up, cuddled him for a few minutes and put him in his bed. I guess he wore himself out playing!!

Neither of my other boys have ever done that! As they get tired both would start crying and getting fussy. I guess the 3rd baby just goes with the flow and sleeps when he can! There's no choice but to be flexible when you are last in the birth order!

I love my little "punkin pie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment