Thursday, October 15, 2009

Luke being Luke



Gosh, I thought that I would be so happy the day Luke learned to dress himself. And, don't get me wrong, I AM happy he can get dressed...what I didn't consider was his choice of clothing.

For example, recently he and Leo were running up to Chili's to pick up dinner and what did Luke decide to dress in....his Easter sweater vest, jeans and gold Mardi Gras beads. Ummmm...yeah...nice combination!

I've decided that clothes are one battle I will not fight over though, so whatever floats Luke's boat is fine with me...most days.

The following day, Luke got some vampire teeth in a goodie bag. Boy, did he think they were neat! He's been wearing them and pretending to bite "bad guys." He's such a silly boy and had a wild imagination. He makes me laugh every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment