Monday, July 9, 2012

VBS - 1st Baptist Sachse


This week it's time for another VBS! This time 1st Baptist of Sachse is hosting. Luke is reconnecting with his old friends Evan, Nicholas & Michael. All son's of my friends from the Wylie Moms' group. It's SO neat for us to see them together and know they have "known" each other since they were babies. Today Luke made some arts & crafts, had game time in the gym & learned about Shadrach, Meshach & Abednego...and how the angel of the Lord saved them from the fire because they would not bow down & worship the statue. The neat part about this is that Luke's very first Mother's Day Out teacher, Ms. Jaime, was the story teller. I remember meeting her when Luke was 10 months old and learning she had 3 boys of her own. I told her, at the time, "I bet I could learn a lot from you!" Who would have known that 7  years later I would have 3 boys of my own! Coincidence? I think not. God knew just what he was doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment