Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Little Drummer Boy



Luke is SO in to music right now. He loves to sing, play the drums, guitar, piano and more!

Right now though, he is super in to drumming! Maybe he has some of his Papaw and uncle Jeremy's rhythm in him? It's hard to tell right now, but I'm telling you...that boy can make some noise!!

He will set up his "drum" set using our Little Tykes drum, a bongo drum, my bowls turned upside down and anything else he can get his hands on!!

Just yesterday he was explaining to me how his base drum, right tom, left tom, crash symbol, etc. were arranged all around him. And, today alone, he's broken two of my plastic storage bowls by banging on them too hard.

I keep trying to talk Papaw and uncle Jeremy in to sitting down with Luke and helping him with his rhythms and beats. We'll see what happens. Right now, I'm just listening to the banging of various pots, pans and toys...and contemplating on whether or not I should get some ear plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment