Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Noah!!


Happy Birthday to the bravest little fire fighter I know - Nathaniel Noah! If I had to guess what you would be when  you grow up, there is no doubt it would be a fireman. You love fire trucks and going to "work" ...which you insist is the fire station at the entrance to our neighborhood. Every time you pass by you ask me to drop you off there. When I don't, you get upset and tell me you are going to be late & get fired. You are so serious about it. It makes me smile every time.

Other things you like are being outside, digging in dirt, finding worms, lizards and caterpillars. You are ALL boy - loud, sweaty, sticky, dirty and completely sweet! Your dimples and big brown eyes melt my heart. Your hugs are the best - so big they hurt! I love everything about you and am so grateful God gave you to me here on this earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment