Saturday, September 10, 2011

Quick Saturday Morning Update

It is so hard to find time to blog these days. Life with three little boys is never dull, boring or quiet. I sit here at 6am on a Saturday, after being up since four, just to have a little time to crochet, write and sip my coffee. Right now, Luke is in 1st grade and learning the most amazing things...things I didn't learn until much later in elementary school. He's such a smart boy, a leader, and really getting in to sports and music. Noah is in 3-preschool. He has the sweetest heart and is always telling me I'm beautiful and "the best!" Cruz is 9months and doing something new literally every day. Yesterday he started really saying "dada" and cruising around the couches, coffee table and wall. Time is going by so fast. I wish I could slow it down just a bit. But, the day is calling me to go, go, go. We have a tball game, a craft fair, a hair appointment and errands to run. Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment