Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holiday Tea




On December 22, Niki and I went to Holiday Tea at the Dallas Arboretum. It's such a girlie thing to do and something we both enjoy...a LOT...it's actually become kind of a tradition...something we do a couple of times a year when she is here. Fortunately, there is a "tea" almost all year round...Spring tea, Harvest tea, Holiday tea...we like them all! Mostly, I'm just grateful to see her. After growing up with her when she was a baby, then living in the same apartment complex, and then the same condo complex, I really miss her! I'm sad that the next time I'll get to see her will probably be six months from now. Until then, we have the memories of cramming everyday she was here with fun "sister" activities like Holiday tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment